Forklift Safety Training and Certification
Contact us or Register . . .
It is a violation of Federal law for
anyone UNDER 18 years of age
to operate a forklift or for
anyone OVER 18 years of age
who is not properly trained and
certified to do so. Learn More...
Reduce Down Time and Workplace Accidents!
If OSHA shows up are you prepared?
Atlantic lift trains and certifies operators in safety training classes on-site specific to companies needs and dates. Operator safety training is offered at our facility on the first and third Tuesday's of each month.
Atlantic Lift Truck Safety Training Program features:
- National Safety Council (CRSC) Certified Trainers
- Designated operator training course on-site at Atlantic Lift headquarters
- Authorized OSHA/CATERPILLAR Training Materials in English and/or Spanish
- Comprehensive Step-by-Step Formal Training: (Classroom Video. Power Point Lecture covering OSHA rules, environmental related topics, & engineering Principles and Written Testing
- Hands-on Training and Evaluation: Lift Inspection, Operational Skills demonstrations and practice time on designated lift truck
- and Certification (with wallet cards): After successfully completing Atlantic Lift Safety Training Program, based on OSHA Regulations 29 CFR-1910-178, each employer must ensure that each powered industrial truck operator is competent to operate a truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of the training and evaluation.